23jun8:00 am11:45 amOSCPA 2023 Oregon Ethics UpdateMelisa will be presenting 4 credits
The 2023 Oregon ethics course has been updated to include recent changes to the ethics rules issued by the AICPA last year. We will start out with a review of Oregon
The 2023 Oregon ethics course has been updated to include recent changes to the ethics rules issued by the AICPA last year. We will start out with a review of Oregon Administrative Rules & Oregon Revised Statutes and the Code of Professional Conduct. Then we will switch to the AICPA and address recent interpretations. The course includes a look at examples of ethics violations as well as case studies. Four hours will fly right by!
- This course meets the Oregon Board of Accountancy’s biennial four-hour Oregon-specific ethics requirement.
- For the most current Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs), refer to the BOA website: https://tinyurl.com/OR-BOA-Rules.
- There will be interactive breakout sessions in this webcast. Access to a web camera and computer microphone is suggested to be able to fully participate.
- Recall OAR and ORS rules impacting CPAs
- Describe changes to the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Regulatory Ethics
- AICPA Professional Ethics
- Oregon OAR, Oregon ORS, Ethics Violations
(Friday) 8:00 am - 11:45 am PST
Oregon Society of CPAs