What’s Going on in NFP Accounting
A live webinar with Susan Stutzel, CPA
May 25, 2021, 1pm EST
Join Susan Stutzel for a practical webinar on what is going on in Nonprofit accounting. Susan will look at recently issued standards directly impacting nonprofit entities. She’ll also review FASB standards that may impact various NFPs. We’ll close with a look at some COVID accounting impacts. This course will help preparers and auditors think about the big picture items they need to be considering for nonprofit financial reporting.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify ASUs impacting nonprofit entities
- Describe the impact of COVID19 on financial reporting for nonprofits
- Recall the impact of recently issued standards on nonprofit financial statements.
Who Should Attend:
- CPAs in public practice or industry serving nonprofit organizations
- Recommended Hours of CPE | 2 Hours
- Field of Study | Accounting (Governmental)
- Prerequisites | Prior experience with NFP financial reporting
- Advanced Preparation | None
- Program Level | Update
- Delivery Method | Group Internet Based
Registration, Cancellation, and Refunds:
- To register for this session, please go to https://galassolearningsolutions.com/product/whats-going-on-in-nfp-accounting/. In order to be awarded the full credit hours, participants must be present and must answer polling questions inside the webinar platform.
- All sales are final. If you miss the live webinar, you will still receive the recorded course content after the program, but no CPE can be awarded.
- Galasso Learning Solutions will make every effort to provide the best training courses possible. In the event you are not completely satisfied with the program and wish to file a complaint, please contact Frank Galasso at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days of the event.
- For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies please see our website.
Registrants will receive an event link with a calendar reminder from ZOOM within 24 hours of registration.
About the Speaker:
Susan Stutzel adds expertise and experience to the GLS team in the areas of government and nonprofit. In addition to training for GLS, Susan is the founder of S Stutzel, CPA, a firm specializing in nonprofit auditing and consulting. Over the last 19 years, she has worked in both public and private accounting, and in that time discovered her passion lies in serving clients in the nonprofit industry. Her desire to work with nonprofit organizations stems from a desire to be surrounded by equally passionate individuals who want to change the world. This passion also leads Susan to serve in various volunteer roles including: board member of the Iowa Society of CPA’s, Treasurer of the Tipton School Foundation, Treasurer of Iowa City Hospice, Past Treasurer of Iowa Women’s Foundation, Adjunct Professor at her alma mater Coe College, IACPA’s Career Awareness Committee, Iowa Society of CPA’s Nonprofit Organization’s Committee, and more.