Don’t leave the quality of your A&A content to chance!
Strong A&A content is hard to come by. It often seems that the presentation of highly technical content is inherently dry and often recited verbatim from a training manual.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Technical A&A learning material From GLS is engaging, thought-provoking, and example-based
At Galasso Learning Solutions, we take difficult technical content and make it more easily understood and applied by using stories, analogies, and examples, that make the learning experience a positive one for course participants.
Additionally, our course packages are in a format that makes it easy for you to integrate them into a variety of LMS platforms.
GLS recorded course packages are developed and delivered by industry experts with thousands of hours of training experience. They are designed to be easily and flexibly incorporated into almost any learning software platform. Course packages include:
• High definition, video lecture by Melisa Galasso in an easy to use MP4 format designed with streaming in mind
• Vivid, eye-catching PowerPoint slides
• Knowledge check and final exam questions and solutions
• All NASBA-required descriptions and details
SHARP PICTURE IN PICTURE FORMAT
Licensing recorded course packages through Galasso Learning Solutions will improve the CPE offerings that you provide to your members while saving your organization time and money.
Galasso Learning Solutions Offers Over 125-Credits of Recorded Content Covering Dozens of Topics and Fields of Study
Government & Not-for-profit
Professional Essentials & Ethics
Why choose GLS?
• We offer engaging, high-quality content that incorporates the most recent industry guidance
• We are easy to work with and flexible to meet your specific needs
• All of our courses are both developed and presented by a technical expert
• Our fee structure is simple, low risk, and volume-based for on-demand content
• GLS offers revenue share opportunities for sales of live online webinars
Ready to Choose Galasso Learning Solutions?
“Melisa is truly a subject matter expert in accounting and auditing and a very effective communicator. She is well received by attendees and often requested as an instructor for future events. She is always up for trying out new enhancements to our online platform and remains calm under the pressure that inevitably exists when working with online events. I enjoy working with her and hope to continue growing the relationship we have built.”
– Kathy Suddarth , Online Learning Specialist , Virginia Society of CPAs
Organizations hire GLS to provide custom CPE courses for their teams.
Conference planners trust GLS to make technical content engaging.
CPA societies look to GLS to make high-quality CPE accessible to their members.
Individual CPAs read the Genuine Learning Newsletter to stay current on important A&A news.
Are you ready to see how we can support you?